– PRINCIPAL / FINANCIAL PLANNER –
GARY FRONTIERA AIF®
Gary Frontiera is a Roseville Native and founder of Sterling Retirement Group. He is proud to carry on the family tradition as a third generation career in the finance industry and now holds the AIF®, financial planner and registered investment advisor representative designations working for Sterling Retirement Group Gary is very passionate about a fee-based advisor approach in an industry that is biased towards commission based business models.
He received his B.A. in International/Intercultural Communication Studies from CSU Sacramento.
Gary is the founding President for the Granite Bay Business Builders chapter of BNI.
Gary currently resides in his new home in Lincoln, CA and is a devoted husband and father to his wife, and three children between the ages of 7 & 12.
Gary recently just completed his 2nd marathon and plan on running another towards the end of 2018! His children names are Connor, 12, Cole, 10 and Caitlyn, 7. On the weekends, they like to keep busy. You can either find them attending one of the kids athletic events, spending time with friends and family or taking a quick road trip to Tahoe!
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- 3rd Generation in Financial Services
- Financial Planner
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Managing Partner of a Registered Investment Advisor
- Specializes in Comprehensive Financial Planning and Asset Management
- Providing educational seminars on timely financial issues
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck »